Use of Special Refractories in Electrothermal and Refining Equipment
- 21 Downloads
The scientific-technical center Bakor, which specializes in the development and production of corrosion-resistant refractories that come into contact with aggressive melts of glasses, metals, and slags, has accumulated extensive experience in the design, testing, and use of special refractories in electrothermal refining units. This article presents specific examples of the use of refractories of different chemical compositions that have been developed by the center.
KeywordsExtensive Experience Refining Unit Refine Equipment Special Refractory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. L. Krasnyi, “Development and use of ceramic refractories that are resistant to aggressive glass melts,” Stroit. Mater., No. 8 (2003).Google Scholar
- 2.Russian Federation Patent No. 2172727, 2001.Google Scholar
- 3.Russian Federation Patent No. 2196118, 2003.Google Scholar
- 4.B. L. Krasnyi, “Experience with the design and use of chromium-bearing ceramic refractories,” Novye Ogneupory, No. 6 (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.Russian Federation Patent No. 2245864, 2003.Google Scholar