Conserving energy and resources in the production of rolled sections and wire rod
- 25 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Lokhmatov, S. M. Zhuchkov, L. V. Kulakov, et al., Continuous Rolling of Steel Sections with the Use of Undriven Working Stands [in Russian], Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Shul’gin, A. G. Manshilin, S. M. Zhuchkov, et al., “Development and commercial introduction of highly efficient low-waste technologies based on the use of multi-strand rolling-division,” Metall i Lit’e Ukrainy, No. 3–4 (2003).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Zhukov, A. P. Lokhmatov, L. V. Kulakov, et al., “Prediction of the temperature regime for rolling on a continuous section mill,” in: Fundamental and Practical Problems of Ferrous Metallurgy; Symposium of the Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy (in the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine), Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1999), Vol. 3, pp. 234–241.Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Zhuchkov, V. A. Sheremet, N. M. Omes’, et al., “Methods of making the production of reinforcement steel at the Krivorozhstal’ Metallurgical Combine more efficient,” in: Transactions of a Scientific-Technical Conference Honoring the 100th Anniversary of the Birth of Academician A. P. Chekmarev, Sept. 16–19, 2002, “Plastic deformation of metals,” Metall. Gonorud. Promst., No. 8–9, 217–219 (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Gorbanev, S. M. Zhuchkov, V. V. Filippov, et al., Theoretical and Technological Principles of the High-Speed Rolling of Wire Rod [in Russian], Vysheishaya Shkola, Minsk (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Ya. Brovman, Application of the Theory of Plasticity to Rolling [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Klapanov, Theory of the High-Speed Cold Rolling of Metal Sheet: Instructional Manual [in Russian], UMK VO, Kiev (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Gorbanev, B. N. Kolosov, V. V. Zhigulin, et al., “Innovations in the technology used for rolling and cooling wire rod on the 150 mill at the BMK after its reconstruction,” in: Transactions of a Scientific-Technical Conference Honoring the 100th Anniversary of the Birth of Academician A. P. Chekmarev, Sept. 16–19, 2002, “Plastic deformation of metals,” Metall. Gonorud. Promst., No. 8–9, 168–174 (2002).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Filippov, V. A. Tishchenko, S. M. Zhuchkov, et al., “Reconstruction of a light-section/rod mill at the Belarus Metallurgical Plant and improvement of the quality of wire rod made of high-carbon steels,” Proizvod. Prokata, No. 7, 20–26 (2002).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2004