Supersymmetric WZ-Poisson Sigma Model and Twisted Generalized Complex Geometry
- 45 Downloads
It has been shown recently that extended supersymmetry in twisted first-order sigma models is related to twisted generalized complex geometry in the target. In the general case there are additional algebraic and differential conditions relating the twisted generalized complex structure and the geometrical data defining the model. We study in the Hamiltonian formalism the case of vanishing metric, which is the supersymmetric version of the WZ-Poisson sigma model. We prove that the compatibility conditions reduce to an algebraic equation, which represents a considerable simplification with respect to the general case. We also show that this algebraic condition has a very natural geometrical interpretation. In the derivation of these results the notion of contravariant connections on twisted Poisson manifolds turns out to be very useful.
Keywordstwisted Poisson sigma model supersymmetry twisted generalized complex geometry
Mathematics Subject Classifications (2000)53D17 53C15 53C80
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hitchin N.: Generalized Calabi–Yau manifolds. Quart. J. Math. Oxford Ser. 54, (2003) arXiv:math.DG/0209099Google Scholar
- 2.Gualtieri M. (2003). Generalized complex geometry. Oxford University, Oxford, DPhil thesis, arXiv:math.DG/0401221Google Scholar
- 6.Zabzine M. Hamiltonian perspective on generalized complex structure. arXiv:hep-th/0502137Google Scholar
- 9.Calvo, I., Falceto, F.: Star products and branes in Poisson-sigma models. arXiv:hep-th/0507050Google Scholar
- 13.Vaisman, I.: Lectures on the geometry of Poisson manifolds. Birkhäuser, (1994)Google Scholar