Influence of the inhibitor treatment on the corrosion resistance of different zones of welded joints
KeywordsWelding Corrosion Resistance Corrosion Rate Base Metal Transition Zone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. A. Khromchenko, Service Life of the Welded Joints of Steam Pipelines [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 2.H. K. D. H. Bhadeshia and L.-E. Svensson, “Modelling the evolution of microstructure in steel weld metal,” in: H. Cejak and K. E. Easterling (editors), Mathematical Modelling of Weld Phenomena, Institute of Materials, London (1993), pp. 109–182.Google Scholar
- 3.H. M. Nykyforchyn, Z. V. Slobodyan, and D.M. Zaverbnyi, “Effect of pyrophosphate-polyphosphate inhibitors on the processes of corrosion and deposition of salts in aqueous systems,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., 33, No. 3, 87–96 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.H. M. Nykyforchyn, V. I. Kyryliv, N. V. Kret, and V. A. Voloshyn, “Nanostructure surface hardening of structural steels by high-rate friction,” Nauk. Notat. Mizhvuz. Zbirn., Issue 20, 325–329 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Babei and N. G. Soprunyuk, Protection of Steel Against Corrosion–Mechanical Fracture [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.GOST 2246-70. Welding Steel Rods. Google Scholar
- 7.T. N. Kalichak, V. I. Kyryliv, A. I. Soshko, et al., Procedure of Surface Hardening of the Products [in Russian], Author’s Certificate 1678858 SSSR, MKI5 S21D 5/00, S23S 8/00, Published on 23.09.91, Bull. No. 23.Google Scholar
- 8.L. S. Lifshits, Physical Metallurgy for Welders (Welding of Steels) [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.Z. V. Slobodyan, D. M. Zaverbnyi, V. M. Zhovnirchuk, et al, Corrosion and Scaling Inhibitor [in Ukrainian], Patent of Ukraine UA 20906A, MPK7 C23F 11/08, Published on 27.02.98, Bull. No. 1.Google Scholar
- 10.T. Suter and H. Bohni, “Microelectrodes for corrosion studies in microsystems,” Electrochem. Acta, No. 9. 191–199 (2001).Google Scholar
- 11.V. V. Romanov, Methods for the Investigation of Corrosion of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2009