Construction of pseudorandom binary lattices based on multiplicative characters
- 36 Downloads
In this paper a large family of pseudorandom binary lattices is constructed by using the multiplicative characters of finite fields. This construction generalizes several one-dimensional constructions to arbitrary dimensions.
Key words and phrasespseudorandom binary sequence binary lattice finite field character
Mathematics subject classification number11K45
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. Gyarmati, On a fast version of a pseudorandom generator, General Theory of Information Transfer and Combinatorics, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4123, Springer, Heidelberg, 2006, 326–342.Google Scholar
- K. Gyarmati, C. Mauduit and A. Sárközy, Construction of pseudorandom binary lattices, submitted.Google Scholar
- K. Gyarmati, A. Sárközy and C. L. Stewart, On Legendre symbol lattices, submitted.Google Scholar
- L. Mérai, Construction of large families of pseudorandom binary sequences, Ramanujan J., to appear.Google Scholar
- S. M. Oon, Construction des suites binaires pseudo-aléatories, PhD thesis, Nancy, 2005.Google Scholar