The Metaphysical Foundation of Logic
- 107 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Theory Logical Truth Logical Constant Logical Necessity Correct Logical System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chalmers, D. (1999): Replies to critics, Philos. Phenomenol. Res. 59.2, 490–491.Google Scholar
- Frege, G. (1997): Logic, in Beaney, M. (ed.), The Frege Reader, p. 228.Google Scholar
- Lowe, E. J. (1998): The Possibility of Metaphysics, Oxford University Press, p. 22.Google Scholar
- Salmon, N. (January 1989): The logic of what might have been, Philos. Rev., 13.Google Scholar
- Shalkowski, S. A. (Feburary, 2004): Logic and absolute necessity, J. Philo., 56.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005