Jean Hanson’s role as inspirational teacher, mentor and researcher
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bennett PM (2004) Jean Hanson – a woman to emulate; leading research into the molecular basis of contractility in muscle. J Muscle Res Cell Motil, this volume.Google Scholar
- Hanson, J 1967Axial period of actin filamentsNature213353356Google Scholar
- Hanson, J, Lowy, J 1963The structure of F-actin and of actin filaments isolated from muscleJ Mol Biol64660Google Scholar
- Hanson, J, Lednev, V, O’Brien, EJ, Bennett, PM 1972Structure of the actin-containing filaments in vertebrate skeletal muscleCold Spring Harb Symp Quant Biol37311318Google Scholar
- Huxley HE (2004) Jean Hanson’s great contributions to muscle research - an enduring legacy. J Muscle Res Cell Motil, this volume.Google Scholar
- Oke OA (2004) Electron Microscopy of Myosin Molecules. PhD thesis, University of Leeds.Google Scholar
- Randall, J 1975Emmeline Jean HansonBiograph Mem Fellows Roy Soc21313344Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004