Facile fabrication of In2O3/Bi2WO6 heterostructured microbelts with enhanced photocatalytic activity
- 318 Downloads
The In2O3/Bi2WO6 heterostructured microbelts with the diameters around 500 nm–1 μm have been fabricated by electrospinning combined with the annealing process. The as-prepared microbelts were characterized by thermogravimetric and differential scanning calorimetry, fourier transform infrared spectroscope, X-ray diffraction, scanning electron microscope and transmission electron microscope. It was found that the In2O3/Bi2WO6 microbelts reported here showed the well-defined morphology. Additionally, In2O3/Bi2WO6 heterostructured microbelts exhibit the enhanced photocatalytic activity under the simulated sunlight irradiation compared with the pure Bi2WO6 microbelts.
KeywordsIn2O3/Bi2WO6 Heterostructured Microbelts Electrospinning
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51172133), Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province (Grant No. ZR2013BQ001), Project of Independent Innovation of University Institute of Jinan (Grant No. 201311034) and Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program (Grant No. J13LA01). The authors also thank the Analytical Center of Qilu University of Technology for technological support.
- 13.Zhang L, Wang H, Chen Z, Wong PK, Liu J (2011) Appl Catal B 106:1–13Google Scholar
- 18.Feng Y, Wu Q, Zhang G, Sun Y (2012) Prog Chem 24:2124–2131Google Scholar
- 20.Ye LQ, Liu JY, Jiang Z, Peng TY, Zan L (2013) Appl Catal B 142:1–7Google Scholar
- 26.Zhao G, Liu SW, Lu QF, Shi M, Song LJ (2011) Springer 22: 621–631Google Scholar
- 27.Zhang YL, Li JY, Li Q, Zhu L, Liu XD, Zhong XH, Meng J, Cao XQ (2007) Scripta Mater 56:409–412Google Scholar