Current status and prospects of development of the NAAPRO code
- 48 Downloads
The paper contains a summary of the recent developments of the prediction part of the NAAPRO (Neutron Activation Analysis PRognosis and Optimization) code. Specific details are given for the activation product yield calculation approach used in the program and for the nuclear data libraries. The prospects for the code development are discussed.
KeywordsRadionuclide Stable Isotope Data Library Activation Cross Section Fission Neutron Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. T. Perkins, D. E. Cullen, ENDL Type Formats for the LLNL Evaluated Atomic Data Library, EADL, for the Evaluated Electron Data Library, EEDL, and for the Evaluated Photon Data Library, EPDL, LLNL, UCRL-ID-117796, 1994.Google Scholar
- 3.J. K. Tuli, Evaluated Nuclear Structure Data File. A Manual for Preparation of Data Sets, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Rep. BNL-NCS-51655-Rev.87, 1987.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Kopecky, D. Nierop, The European Activation File EAF-4 — Summary Documentation, Rep. ECN-C-95-075, Petten, The Netherlands, December 1995.Google Scholar
- 9.Reference Neutron Activation Library, IAEA, Vienna, 2002, IAEA-TECDOC-1285.Google Scholar
- 10.ADL-3, Summary Documentation, Rep. IAEA-NDS-137, 1993.Google Scholar
- 11.ENDF/B-6, Summary Documentation, Rep. IAEA-NDS-100, Rev. 11, 2001.Google Scholar
- 12.JENDL-3.2, Summary Documentation, Rep. IAEA-NDS-110, Rev. 5, 1994.Google Scholar
- 13.JEF-2.2, Summary Documentation, Rep. IAEA-NDS-120, Rev. 3, 1993.Google Scholar
- 14.BROND-2.2, Summary Documentation, Rep. IAEA-NDS-90, Rev. 8, 1993.Google Scholar
- 15.CENDL-2, Summary Documentation, Rep. IAEA-NDS-61, Rev. 4, 1997.Google Scholar
- 16.D. E. Cullen, PREPRO2000: 2000 ENDF/B Pre-processing Codes, Rep. IAEA-NDS-39, Rev. 10, April 1, 2000.Google Scholar