A Problem of Axisymmetric Torsion of a Multilayer Plate with Elastic Links between the Layers
- 4 Downloads
By using the method of compliance functions and the Hankel transformation of the first order, we propose a procedure for the solution of the problem of torsion of a multilayer plate with elastic links between the layers. Two auxiliary functions connected with the transforms of stresses and displacements at the points of the top boundary of the layer are introduced for each layer. The recurrence relations for the auxiliary functions and the compliance functions of neighboring layers of the plate are constructed. For a two-layer plate, we analyze the influence of the coefficients of elastic links and the geometric and mechanical parameters of layers on the distribution of stresses at points of the common boundary of the layers.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Antonenko, “Axisymmetric torsion of a two-layer plate with elastic links between the layers,” in: Reports of the Confer. of Young Scientists, “Pidstryhach Readings-2015,” May 26–28, 2015, Lviv (2015), available at: http://iapmm.lviv.ua/chyt2015/theses/Antonenko.pdf.
- 2.N. N. Antonenko and I. G. Velichko, “A problem of torsion of a multilayer base with elastic links between the layers,” Novi Mat. Tekhnol. Metal. Mashyn., No. 1, 127–131 (2014).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Vasil’ev, M. E. Vasil’eva, and E. V. Sadyrin, “Torsion of an elastic half space with multilayer coating with periodic structure,” Vestn. Donsk. Gos. Tekh. Univ., Nos. 5/6 (74), 6–13 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Vasil’ev, E. V. Sadyrin, and I. A. Fedotov, “Contact problem of torsion of a transversely isotropic elastic half space with inhomogeneous transversely isotropic coating by a round die,” Vestn. Donsk. Gos. Tekh. Univ., Nos. 1-2 (70-71), 25–34 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.I. G. Velychko and E. V. Stegantsev, “A problem of torsion of a half space with periodic structure,” Visn. Zaporiz. Derzh. Univ. Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk. Biol. Nauk., No. 2, 32–37 (2000).Google Scholar
- 7.A. F. Dashchenko and Yu. D. Kolybikhin, “Torsion of an orthotropic inhomogeneous layer by two punches,” Prikl. Mekh., 12, No. 3, 71–77 (1976); English translation: Soviet Appl. Mech., 12, No. 3, 269–274 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Petrishin, “Torsion of a multilayer base by an annular die,” in: Stability and Strength of Structural Elements [in Russian], Dnepropetrovsk Gos. Univ., Dnepropetrovsk (1988), pp. 96–99.Google Scholar
- 9.A. K. Privarnikov, Solution of the Boundary-Value Problems of the Theory of Elasticity for Multilayer Bases. Method. Development [in Russian], Dnepropetrovsk Gos. Univ., Dnepropetrovsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.A. É. Puro, “Solution of the axisymmetric problem of torsion of an inhomogeneous layer,” Prikl. Mekh., 18, No. 12, 31–35 (1982); English translation: Soviet Appl. Mech., 18, No. 12, 1071–1075 (1982).Google Scholar
- 11.A. R. Snitser, “The Reissner–Sagoci problem for a multilayer base with a cylindrical cavity,” Dinam. Sist., Issue13, 55–61 (1994); English translation: J. Math. Sci., 82, No. 3, 3439–3443 (1996).Google Scholar
- 12.H. T. Sulym, Foundations of the Mathematical Theory of Thermoelastic Equilibrium of Deformable Bodies with Thin Inclusions [in Ukrainian], NTSh Res.-Publ. Center, Lviv (2007).Google Scholar
- 13.A. M. Éishinskii, Torsion of Anisotropic and Inhomogeneous Bodies [in Russian], Poligrafist, Dnepropetrovsk (1999).Google Scholar
- 16.G. K. Dhawan, “A mixed boundary-value problem of a transversely-isotropic half space under torsion by a flat annular rigid stamp,” Acta Mech., 41, Nos. 3-4, 289–297 (1981).Google Scholar
- 18.X. Li, G. Li, C. H. Wang, and M. You, “Optimum design of composite sandwich structures subjected to combined torsion and bending loads,” Appl. Compos. Mater., 19, Nos. 3-4, 315–331 (2012).Google Scholar