The Bohl–Perron Theorem for Hybrid Linear Systems with Aftereffect
- 7 Downloads
We consider an abstract hybrid system of functional-differential equations. Both equations are functional-differential with respect to one part of variables and difference with respect to to the other part of variables. To the system of two equations with two unknowns appeared, we apply the W-method of N. V. Azbelev. We examine two models: a system of functional-differential equations and a system of difference equations. We study the spaces of their solutions and obtain the Bohl–Perron-type theorems on the exponential stability.
Keywords and phrasesBohl–Perron theorem on the exponential stability hybrid linear system of functional-differential equations method of model equation
AMS Subject Classification34K20 34K25
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.N. V. Azbelev and P. M. Simonov, Stability of Solutions to Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Perm State. Univ., Perm (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.D. L. Andrianov, V. O. Arbuzov, S. V. Ivliev, V. P. Maksimov, and P. M. Simonov, “Dynamical models of Economics: Theory, applications, and software,” Vestn. Perm. Univ. Ser. Ekon., 27, No. 4, 8–32 (2015).Google Scholar
- 6.E. A. Barbashin, Introduction to the Theory of Stability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Larionov and P. M. Simonov, “Stability of hybrid functional-differential systems with aftereffect,” Vestn. Ross. Akad. Estestv. Nauk, 14, No. 5, 38–45 (2014).Google Scholar
- 9.J. L. Massera and J. J. Schäffer, Linear Differential Equations and Function Spaces, Academic Press, New York–London (1966).Google Scholar