Uniform Global Attainability and Global Lyapunov Reducibility of Linear Control Systems in the Hessenberg Form
- 5 Downloads
For a linear control system in the Hessenberg form, we obtain new sufficient conditions for Lyapunov reducibility to a system in the Frobenius canonical form, for uniform global attainability, and for global Lyapunov reducibility.
Keywords and phraseslinear control system system in the Hessenberg form global attainability Lyapunov reducibility
AMS Subject Classification93B05 93B52 93C05
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. F. Bylov, R. E. Vinograd, D. M. Grobman, and V. V. Nemytskii, Theory of Lyapunov Exponents and Its Applications to Stability Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Gaishun, Introduction to the Theory of Linear Non-Stationary Systems [in Russian], Editorial URSS, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.E. K. Makarov and S. N. Popova, Controllability of Asymptotic Invariants of Non-Stationary Linear Systems [in Russian], Belaruskaya Navuka, Minsk (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Sergeev, “On the control of solutions of a linear differential equation,” Vestn. Mosk. Univ. Ser. I. Mat. Mekh., No. 3, 25–33 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Zaitsev, “Uniform complete controllability and Lyapunov reducibility of a two-dimensional quasi-differential equation,” Vestn. Udmurt. Univ. Ser. Mat., No. 1, 55–66 (2007).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Zaitsev, Theory of Stabilization of Control Systems [in Russian], Thesis, Izhevsk (2016).Google Scholar