Realization of the Spline-Wavelet Decomposition of the First Order
- 21 Downloads
The aim of the paper is to present an orthogonal basis for the discrete wavelets in the general structure of the spline-wavelet decomposition. Decomposition of an original numerical flow without embedding in the standard functional spaces is discussed. It makes it possible to concentrate on simplification of the realization formulas: here, the simple formulas of decomposition and reconstruction are presented, an orthogonal wavelet basis is constructed, and an illustrative example is given. Finally, some estimates of the complexity of the method discussed for different software environments are provided. Bibliography: 6 titles.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Mallat, A Wavelet Tour of Signal Processing, Academic Press (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Ya. Novikov, V. Yu. Protasov, and M. A. Skopina, Wavelet Theory [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. K. Dem’yanovich, “Wavelet decompositions on a nonuniform grid,” Tr. SPbMO, 13, 27–51 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. K. Demyanovich, Theory of Spline-Wavelets [in Russian], St.Petersburg Univ. Press (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. K. Demyanovich and A. Yu. Ponomareva, “Adaptive spline-wavelet processing of a discrete flow,” Zh. Probl. Mat. Anal., Vyp. 81, 29–46 (2015).Google Scholar