One Numerical Realization of a Generalized Model of World Dynamics and Sustainable Development
- 8 Downloads
We present a modification of the Forrester model of world dynamics. A new characteristic that describes the discontent with the development is introduced in each level of the model. It is shown that the proposed model may have a limit cycle.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. W. Forrester, World Dynamics, Wright–Allen Press, Cambridge (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.D. L. Meadows and D. H. Meadows, Toward Global Equilibrium, Wright–Allen Press, Cambridge (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.D. H. Meadows, D. L. Meadows, J. Randers, and W. W. Behrens, The Limits to Growth, University Books, New York (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.D. H. Meadows, D. L. Meadows, and J. Randers, Beyond the Limits, Chelsea Green Publ. Co., Post Mills (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.Don. Meadows, J. Randers, and Den. Meadows, Limits to Growth. The 30-Year Update, Chelsea Green Publ. Co., White River Junction (2006).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Martynyuk, “On the one mathematical model of the world dynamics and sustainable development,” Dop. Nats. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 7, 16–21 (2010).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Samoilenko and N. I. Ronto, Numerical-Analytic Methods for the Investigation of Periodic Solutions [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.D.M. Lila and A. A Martynyuk, “On stability of some solutions for equations of locked lasing of optically coupled lasers with periodic pumping,” Nelin. Kolyv., 12, No. 4, 451–460 (2009); English translation: Nonlin. Oscillat., 12, No. 4, 464–473 (2009).Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Makhov, Five-Sector Long-Term Macromodel of the World Dynamics Based on the Empirical Data [in Russian], Preprint No. 72, Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow (2011).Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Korotaev, N. L. Komarova, and D. A. Khalturina, Laws of History. Secular Cycles and Millennial Trends. Demography, Economics, and Wars [in Russian], URSS, Moscow (2007).Google Scholar