Analysis of Spatial Economic Processes for Defining Investment Policy
- 21 Downloads
In this paper, we consider principles of construction of mathematical models of spatial economic systems. By a spatial economic system we mean a region (system) whose constituent districts (subsystems) exchange goods, products, and investments.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Akhobadze, Problems of Mathematical Modeling and Control of Macrosystems [in Georgian], Tbilisi (2006).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Makarov, A. A. Akhrem, and K. Z. Rakhmankulov, “On the fundamental notions of the mathematical theory of lattice sets,” Tr. Inst. Sistem. Anal. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 45, 431–439 (2009).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. S. Popkov, Theory of Macrosystems [in Russian], Moscow, Editorial URSS (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Poston and I. Stewart, Catastrophe Theory and Its Applications, Pitman, London–San Francisco–Melbourne (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Wilson, Entropy in Urban and Regional Modeling, Pion LD., London (1970).Google Scholar