On the Stability of a System of Equations with Fractional Derivatives with Respect to Two Measures
- 27 Downloads
We propose a new class of Lyapunov functions for the equations with fractional derivatives. The conditions of stability with respect to two measures are established for a given class of equations by using the generalized comparison principle and a vector-valued Lyapunov function.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Lyapunov, General Problem of Stability of Motion [in Russian], ONTI, Leningrad (1935).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Martynyuk and Sun Chen-Tsi, Theory of Practical Stability and Its Applications [in Chinese], Science Press, Beijing (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Martynyuk and Sun Chen-Tsi, Qualitative Analysis of Nonlinear Systems with Small Parameter [in Chinese], Science Press, Beijing (2005).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Martynyuk, “On the direct Lyapunov method for equations with fractional derivatives,” Dop. Nats. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 3, 30–34 (2010).Google Scholar
- 12.I. K. Russinov, “A direction in the method of matrix Lyapunov functions and stability in terms of two measures,” Plovdiv Univ., Sci. Works, 319, Book 3, 69–76 (2004).Google Scholar
- 15.I. N’ Doye, M. Darouch, and H. Voss, “Observer-based approach for fractional order chaotic synchronization and communication,” in: Proc. of the European Control Conf., (Z¨urich, July 17–19, 2013), pp. 4281–4286.Google Scholar