Robust Stabilization of Nonlinear Mechanical Systems
- 30 Downloads
We study the problems of robust stabilization and optimization of the equilibrium states of nonlinear mechanical systems. Sufficient conditions for the stabilization of a linear system with measured output feedback are formulated by means of the full-order state observers. The solution of the general problem of robust stabilization and the estimates of the quadratic performance criterion are presented for a family of nonlinear systems on examples of a one-link pendulum on a moving platform in the upper equilibrium position and a pendulum with flywheel control. The application of the obtained results is reduced to the solution of systems of linear matrix inequalities.
KeywordsLinear Matrix Inequality Robust Stabilization Ukrainian National Academy Nonlinear Control System Dynamic Feedback
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. T. Polyak and P. S. Shcherbakov, Robust Stability and Control [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.D. V. Balandin and M. M. Kogan, Synthesis of the Regularities of Control on the Basis of Linear Matrix Inequalities [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.B. T. Polyak and P. S. Shcherbakov, “Complex problems of the linear control theory. Some approaches to the solution,” Avtomat. Telemekh., No. 5, 7–46 (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.V. L. Syrmos, C. T. Abdallah, P. Dorato, and K. Grigoriadis, “Static output feedback: a survey,” Automatica, 33, No. 2, 125–137 (1997).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Mazko and V. V. Shram, “Stability and stabilization of the family of pseudolinear differential systems,” Nelin. Kolyv., 14, No. 2, 227–237 (2011); English translation: Nonlin. Oscillat., 14, No. 2, 237–248 (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.O. H. Mazko and L. V. Bohdanovych, “Robust stability and optimization of nonlinear control systems,” in: “Analytic Mechanics and Its Application,” Proc. of the Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences [in Ukrainian], 9, No. 1 (2012), pp. 200–218.Google Scholar
- 9.O. H. Mazko and L. V. Bohdanovych, “Stabilization of mechanical systems with uncertain parameters,” in: Proc. of the Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences [in Ukrainian], 10, No. 3 (2013), pp. 123–144.Google Scholar
- 10.S. A. Krasnova and V. A. Utkin, Cascade Synthesis of State Observers for Dynamical Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar
- 12.N. M. Singh, J. Dubey, and G. Laddha, “Control of pendulum on a cart with state dependent Riccati equations,” World Acad. Sci. Eng. Technol., 41, 671–675 (2008).Google Scholar
- 13.A. A. Grishin, A. V. Lenskii, D. E. Okhotsimskii, D. A. Panin, and A. M. Formal’skii, “On the synthesis of control by an unstable object. Inverted pendulum,” Izv. Ros. Akad. Nauk., Teor. Sist. Upravlen., No. 5, 14–24 (2002).Google Scholar
- 14.B. R. Andrievskii, “Global stabilization of an unstable pendulum with flywheel control,” Upravl. Bol. Sist., Issue 24, 258–280 (2009).Google Scholar