Investigation of the Structure of the Set of Continuous Solutions for Systems of Linear Functional-Difference Equations
We establish the conditions of existence of continuous solutions for a certain class of systems of linear functional-difference equations and study the properties of these solutions.
KeywordsDifference Equation Vector Function Formal Solution Continuous Solution Inhomogeneous Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.R. P. Agarwal, Difference Equations and Inequalities: Theory, Methods, and Applications, Marcel Dekker, New York (2000).Google Scholar
- 3.W. J. Trjitzinsky, “Analytic theory of linear q-difference equations,” Theory, Methods Appl., 61, 1–38 (1933).Google Scholar
- 4.D. I. Martynyuk, Lectures on the Qualitative Theory of Difference Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Mirolyubov and M. A. Soldatov, Linear Inhomogeneous Difference Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.H. P. Pelyukh and O. A. Sivak, “On the structure of the set of continuous solutions of functional difference equations with linearly transformed argument,” Nelin. Kolyvannya, 13, No. 1, 75–95 (2010); English translation: Nonlin. Oscillations, 13, No. 1, 85–107 (2010).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015