On Values of Elements in Partially Ordered Groups
- 23 Downloads
We consider properties of convex directed subgroups for the interpolation groups in which each element is a quotient of two almost orthogonal elements. A series of results on values for almost orthogonal elements in those groups is obtained. We investigate characteristics of lexicographic extensions for partially ordered groups in which each element is a quotient of two almost orthogonal elements.
KeywordsNormal Subgroup Maximal Subgroup Positive Element Directed Group Convex Subgroup
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.L. Fuchs, Partially Ordered Algebraic Systems, Pergamon Press, Oxford; Addison-Wesley, Reading (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Kopytov, Lattice-Ordered Groups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Lang, Algebra, Addison-Wesley, Reading (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.E. E. Shirshova, “Pseudo-lattice ordered groups,” in: Groups and Modules; Game Theory [in Russian], Mosk. Obl. Ped. Inst., Moscow (1973), pp. 10–18.Google Scholar
- 9.E. E. Shirshova, “Associated subgroups of pseudo-lattice ordered groups,” in: Algebraic Systems [in Russian], Ivanov. Gos. Univ., Ivanovo (1991), pp. 78–85.Google Scholar