Elastic Half Plane Under the Action of Nonstationary Surface Kinematic Perturbations
- 18 Downloads
A homogeneous isotropic elastic half plane with nonstationary normal displacements on the boundary is considered. With the use of the Laplace and Fourier integral transformations, we propose integral representations for displacements with kernels in the form of surface influence functions. The originals are computed by using an algorithm of joint inversion of these transformations based on the construction of analytic extensions of the transforms. The explicit form of the influence functions is obtained. Some examples of their evaluation are presented.
KeywordsHalf Plane Elastic Half Space Influence Function Joint Inversion Ukrainian National Academy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. I. Burak, O. R. Hachkevych and R. F. Terletskyi, Thermal Mechanics of Multicomponent Bodies with Low Electroconductivity [in Ukrainian], Spolom, Lviv (2006), Vol. 1, in: Ya. I. Burak and R. M. Kushnir (Eds.), Modeling and Optimization in Thermomechanics of Electroconducting Inhomogeneous Bodies [in Ukrainian], Spolom, Lviv (2006–2011), Vol. 1–5.Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Vestyak and D. V. Tarlakovskii, “Nonstationary waves in electromagnetoelastic bodies,” in: V. D. Kubenko, R. M. Kushnir, and D. V. Tarlakovskii (Eds.), Nonstationary Processes of Deformation of Structural Elements Caused by the Action of Fields of Various Physical Nature [in Ukrainian], Pidstryhach Institute for Applied Problems in Mechanics and Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Lviv (2012), pp. 22–25.Google Scholar
- 4.O. R. Hachkevych, R. S. Musii, and D. V. Tarlakovskii, Thermal Mechanics of Nonferromagnetic Electroconducting Bodies under the Action of Impulsive Electromagnetic Fields with Modulated Amplitude [in Ukrainian], Spolom, Lviv (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Gorshkov, A. L. Medvedskii, L. N. Rabinskii, and D. V. Tarlakovskii, Waves in Continua [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Gorshkov and D. V. Tarlakovskii, Dynamic Contact Problems with Moving Boundaries [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.E. L. Kuznetsova and D. V. Tarlakovskii, “Explicit form of the solution of the Lamb problem at any point of the half plane,” in: Proc. of the 12th Internat. Symp. “Dynamic and Technological Problems of the Mechanics of Structures and Continua” [in Russian], MAI, Moscow (2006), pp. 104–120.Google Scholar
- 8.L. I. Slepyan and Yu. S. Yakovlev, Integral Transformations in Nonstationary Problems of Mechanics [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1980).Google Scholar