On the Large-Time Behavior of Solutions to the Cauchy Problem for a 2-dimensional Discrete Kinetic Equation
- 28 Downloads
Existence of global solution for a 2-dimensional discrete equation of kinetics and expansion with respect to smoothness are obtained, and the effect of progressing waves generated by the operator of interaction is investigated.
KeywordsCauchy Problem Global Solution Hardy Space Small Neighborhood Fourier Multiplier
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.L. Boltzmann, “On the Maxwell method to the reduction of hydrodynamic equations from the kinetic gas theory,” Rep. Brit. Assoc., in the L. Boltzmann Memories, 2, 307–321, Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.T. E. Broadwell, “Study of rarified shear flow by the discrete velocity method,” J. Fluid Mech., 19, No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Chapman and T. Cowling, Mathematical Theory of Nonuniform Gases, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.E. V. Radkevich, Mathematical Aspects of Nonequilibrium Processes [in Russian], Izd. Tamary Rozhkovskoy, Novosibirsk (2007).Google Scholar
- 11.E.V. Radkevich, “On the nature of nonexistence of dissipative estimate for discrete kinetic equations,” Probl. Mat. Anal. 69, to be pubblished (2013).Google Scholar
- 12.V. V. Vedenyapin, Boltzmann and Vlasov Kinetic Equations [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2001).Google Scholar