On the Transform of a Guidance Game
- 35 Downloads
This paper is devoted to the study of the structure of solutions of the differential guidance game in the case where the objective set is contained in the position space and is the controllability set for some control system.
KeywordsFeedback Strategy Game Problem Program Iteration Stable Bridge Piecewise Constant Control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Agrachev and Yu. V. Sachkov, Geometric Control Theory [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Chentsov, “On the structure of a game problem of convergence,” Sov. Math. Dokl., 16, 1404–1408 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Chentsov, Method of program iterations for a differential game of convergence/divergence [in Russian], Preprint VINITI 1933-79Dep (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.N. N. Krasovskii and A. I. Subbotin, Positional Differential Games [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 14.A. I. Subbotin and A. G. Chentsov, Guarantee Optimization in Control Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar