Optimal Solutions in Differential Games with Random Duration
- 39 Downloads
We study optimal solutions in differential games with random duration.
KeywordsWeibull Distribution Differential Game Bellman Equation Nonrenewable Resource Theoretical Game Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.L. A. Gavrilov and N. S. Gavrilova, Biology of Longevity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.E. J. Henley and H. Kumamoto, The Reliability of Technical Systems and Evaluation Risk [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.V. R. Matveevskii, The Reliability of Technical Systems [in Russian], MIEM, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 10.A. L. Petrosyan and N. V. Murza, “Game-theoretic problems in mechanics,” Lithuanian Math. J., VI-3, 423–433 (1966).Google Scholar
- 11.L. A. Petrosyan and E. V. Shevkoplyas, “Cooperative differential games with stochastic time,” Vestnik St. Petersburg Univ. Math., 1, 4, 18–23 (2000).Google Scholar
- 12.E. V. Shevkoplyas, “Cooperative differential games with random duration,” PhD Dissertation, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg (2004).Google Scholar
- 13.E. V. Shevkoplyas, “The construction of the characteristic function cooperative differential games with random duration,” Proc. Int. Seminar “Control Theory and Theory of Generalized Solutions of Hamilton–Jacobi Equations” dedicated to the 60th Birthday of Academician A. I. Subbotin, Ural Univ., Yekaterinburg, 285–293 (2006).Google Scholar
- 14.E. V. Shevkoplyas, “Hamilton–Jacobi–Bellman equation in differential games with random duration,” Management of Large Systems, 26.1 385–408 (2009).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014