Synthesis of the Optimal Control of Linear Logical-Dynamical Systems Under Instant Multiple Switchings of the Automaton Part
- 29 Downloads
We consider a dynamic system controlled by an automaton with memory. The continuous part of the system is described by linear differential equations and the logical (automaton) part is described by linear recurrence equations. The moments of the state change of the automaton part are not known in advance and they are determined in the process of optimization. Modes with instant multiple switchings of the automaton part are admitted. Based on sufficient optimality conditions, we develop a technique for the synthesis of a feedback control. The application of the technique is demonstrated in an example.
KeywordsRecurrence Equation Dynamical Part Logical Part Hybrid Dynamical System Moscow Aviation Institute
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Boltyanskii, Optimal Control of Discrete Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Bortakovskii and E. A. Pegachkova, “Synthesis of optimal contral of logical-dynamical systems,” Tr. Mosk. Aviats. Inst., No. 27, http://www.mai.ru (25.04.2007).
- 8.V. I. Gurman, Degenerate Problems of Optimal Control, Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.V. F. Krotov and V. I. Gurman, Optimal Control: Methods and Problems, Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.A. M. Letov, Flight Dynamics and Control, Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 11.Z. Li, Y. Soh, and C. Wen, Switched and Impulsive Systems: Analysis, Design and Applications, Springer, Berlin (2005).Google Scholar
- 14.B. M. Miller and E. Ya. Rubinovich, Optimization of Dynamic Systems with Pulse Controls, Nauka, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 16.V. V. Semenov, “Dynamic programming in the synthesis of the logical-dynamical systems,” Priborostroenie, No. 9, 71–77 (1984).Google Scholar
- 17.S. N. Vasilyev, A. K. Zherlov, E. A. Fedosov, and B. E. Fedunov, Intelligent Control of Dynamic Systems, Fizmatlit, Moscow (2000).Google Scholar
- 18.Hybrid Systems. V / Ed. by P. Ahtsaklis, W. Kohn, M. Lemmon, A. Nerode, S. Sastry, Springer, Berlin (1999). (Lect. Notes Comput. Sci., 1567).Google Scholar
- 19.Hybrid Systems. III / Ed. by R. Alur, T. A. Henzinger, E. D. Sontag, Springer, Berlin (1996). (Lect. Notes Comput. Sci., 1066).Google Scholar
- 20.Hybrid Systems / Ed. by R. L. Grossmann, A. Nerode, A.P. Ravn, H. Rischel, Springer, Berlin (1993). (Lect. Notes Comput. Sci., 736).Google Scholar
- 21.Modelling and analysis of logic controlled dynamic systems: IFAC Workshop. — Irkutsk: Inst. Syst. Dyn. and Control Theory. Sib. Branch RAS (2003).Google Scholar
- 22.Theory of Variable Structure Systems, edited by S. V. Emelyanov, Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar