Determinant theory for lattice matrices
- 52 Downloads
The determinant theory for matrices over a pseudo-complemented distributive lattice is presented. Previous results on this topic are special cases of the theorems proved in this paper.
KeywordsDistributive Lattice Similar Reasoning Permutation Matrix Zero Matrix Permutation Matrice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. I. Aranovich, “Applications of matrix methods to problems in analysis of contact-relay networks,” Avtomat. Telemekh., 10, 437–451 (1949).Google Scholar
- 6.P. L. Hammer and S. Rudeanu, Méthodes booléenes en recherche opérationelle, Dunod, Paris (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Poplavski, “On orientability and degeneration of Boolean binary relation on a finite set,” in: Math. Logic in Asia. Proc. 9th Asian Logic Conf., World Scientific Press, Singapore (2006), pp. 203–214.Google Scholar
- 9.V. B. Poplavsky, “Determinants for degrees of Boolean matrices,” Chebyshevskii Sb., 5, No. 3 (11), 98–111 (2004).Google Scholar
- 10.V. B. Poplavsky, “Oriented determinants for products of Boolean matrices,” in: Mathematics. Mechanics, Vol. 6, Izd. Saratovsk. Univ., Saratov (2004), pp. 111–114.Google Scholar
- 11.V. B. Poplavsky, “Volumes and determinants for degrees of transitive and reflexive Boolean relations on finite sets,” Izv. Tulsk. Gos. Univ. Ser. Matematika. Mekhanika. Informatika, 10, No. 1, 134–141 (2004).Google Scholar
- 12.V. B. Poplavsky, “On factorization for determinants of Boolean matrices,” Fundam. Prikl. Mat., 13, No. 4, 199–223 (2007).Google Scholar
- 16.O. B. Sokolov, “Application of Boolean determinants to the analysis of logical switching circuits,” Uchen. Zap. Kazansk. Gos. Univ., 123, No. 6, 155–164 (1963).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013