Goodness-of-fit tests via characterizations. general approach
- 44 Downloads
We construct goodness-of-fit tests via characterizations of continuous distribution functions in terms of moments of k-th record values. U-statistics are used to estimate the associated expectations.
KeywordsContinuous Distribution Gumbel Distribution International Seminar Continuous Distribution Function Lower Record
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.W. Dziubdziela and B. Kopociski, “Limiting properties of the k-th record values,” Zastos. Mat., 5, No. 2, 187–190 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. Grudzień and D. Szynal, “On the expected values of k-th record values and associated characterizations of distributions,” Probab. Statist. Decision Theory, A, 119–127 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.E. L. Lehmann, Nonparametrics: Statistical Methods Based on Ranks. With the Special Assistance of H. J. M. d’Abrera, Holden–Day Series in Probability and Statistics, Holden–Day, Inc., San Francisco, Calif. (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.G. D. Lin. “Characterizations of continuous distributions via expected values of two functions of order statistics,” Sankhyā, A, No. 52, 84–90 (1990).Google Scholar
- 13.V. B. Nevzorov, Records: Mathematical Theory, American Mathematical Society, Providence (2001).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013