Well-posedness of dirichlet and poincaré problems for the multidimensional gellerstedt equation
- 29 Downloads
We prove the well-posedness of the Dirichlet and Poincaré problems for the multidimensional Gellerstedt equation in a domain with deviation from a characteristic.
KeywordsCauchy Problem Kazakhstan Hyperbolic Equation Singular Integral Spherical Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Bitsadze, Equations of Mixed Type [in Russian], Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Bitsadze, Some Classes of Partial Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Mikhlin, Multidimensional Singular Integrals and Integral Equations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.T. T. Sheriyazdan, “Well-posedness of Dirichlet and Poincaré problems for a multidimensional wave equation,” Vestn. Kazan. Nats. Tekhnol. Univ., No. 1 (2009).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Aldashev, Boundary-Value Problems for Multidimensional Hyperbolic and Mixed Equations [in Russian], Gylym, Almaty (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Aldashev, Degenerate Multidimensional Hyperbolic Equations [in Russian], ZKATU, Oral (2007).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Tersenov, Introduction to the Theory of Equations Degenerating on the Boundary [in Russian], Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Nakhushev, Equations of Mathematical Biology [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013