R-Functions in mathematical simulation of physical fields in lattices of fuel elements
- 22 Downloads
Using the method of R -functions, we state and solve the problem of an electromagnetic flowmeter for models of assemblies of fuel elements with various cross sections as well as the hydrodynamics problem for regular square and triangular lattices of fuel elements.
KeywordsFuel Element Mathematical Simulation Triangular Lattice Physical Field Electromagnetic Flowmeter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Nomofilov and V. M. Trevogda, Computation of the Field of Velocities in the Laminar Flow of Fluid in a Rectilinear Channel of Arbitrary Form [in Russian], Preprint No. 347, Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Rvachev, Theory of R-Functions and Some Its Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. L. Rvachev and A. P. Slesarenko, Algebraic-Logical and Projection Methods in Problems of Heat Exchange Problems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Subbotin, M. Kh. Ibragimov, P. A. Ushakov, A. V. Zhukov, Yu. S. Yur’ev, and V. P. Bobkov, Hydrodynamics and Heat Exchange in Atomic Power Installations [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.J. A. Shercliff, Theory of Electromagnetic Flow-Measurement, Cambridge University, Cambridge (1962).Google Scholar