Thermostressed state of a composite plate with heat exchange under the action of a uniformly distributed heat source
- 33 Downloads
An analytic-numerical approach to the construction of solutions of two-dimensional (in spatial coordinates) quasistatic problems of thermoelasticity for piecewise-homogeneous bodies is proposed. Using this approach, we represent the solution of the thermoelasticity problem for a composite unbounded plate heated by the environment and a uniformly distributed heat source in the form of series in multiple error integrals. On the basis of these results, the corresponding heat and thermoelastic states of this composite plate are computed.
KeywordsHeat Exchange Composite Plate Stress Function Thermoelasticity Problem Thermomechanical Behavior
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. O. Horechko and R. M. Kushnir, “Computation of the quasistatic thermostressed state of contacting semibounded bodies,” Mat. Met. Fiz.-Mekh. Polya, 48, No. 3, 82–87 (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Ditkin and A. P. Prudnikov, Integral Transformations and Operational Calculus [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Kushnir and Yu. A. Muzychuk, “On the determination of temperature stresses in composite plates,” Mat. Met. Fiz.-Mekh. Polya, Issue 16, 44–48 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Kushnir and N. Horechko, “Determination of a transient thermostressed state of a composite plate with heat exchange,” in: Abstracts of the Second International Scientific Conference “Contemporary Methods of Mechanics and Mathematics” (Lviv, May 25–29, 2008), Vol. 1, Lviv (2008), pp. 174–176.Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. S. Podstrigach and Yu. M. Kolyano, Transient Temperature Fields and Stresses in Thin Plates [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. S. Podstrigach, V. A. Lomakin, and Yu. M. Kolyano, Thermoelasticity of Bodies of Inhomogeneous Structure [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Prudnikov, Yu. A. Brychkov, and O. I. Marichev, Integrals and Series. Special Functions [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Abramowitz and I. A. Stegun (editors), Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs and Mathematical Tables, National Bureau of Standards, Washington (1964).Google Scholar
- 10.P. K. Suetin, Classic Orthogonal Polynomials [in Russia], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 13.M. R. Hetnarski and M. R. Eslami, Thermal Stresses—Advanced Theory and Applications, Springer, New York (2008).Google Scholar