Numerical analysis of processes of thermoplastic deformation of axisymmetric bodies with regard for unloading
- 18 Downloads
We investigate the thermoelastoplastic state of an isotropic homogeneous medium under the action of temperature loads. A mathematical model of plastic flow is considered. We propose a method for constructing an unconditionally stable numerical scheme of the finite-element method for the solution of such problems. The process of propagation of the primary and secondary unloading zones in a body is shown. The time distribution of the intensity of plastic strain at a corner point of the body is presented. Results obtained without regard for the dependence of the yield strength on temperature and with regard for it are investigated.
KeywordsPlastic Strain Corner Point AXISYMMETRIC Body Kantorovich Method Isotropic Homogeneous Medium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Z. Galishin, “Computation of the axisymmetric thermoelastoplastic stress-strain state of shells of rotation with a branched meridian,” Prikl. Mekh., 20, No. 1, 66–71 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.R. I. Kisil’ and I. S. Mukha, “Unconditionally stable numerical schemes for solution of problems of nonlinear deformation of solid bodies,” Prikl. Mekh., 32, No. 6, 66–73 (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Lelyukh and Yu. N. Shevchenko, “On finite-element solution of spatial thermoviscoplasticity problems,” Prikl. Mekh., 42, No. 5, 16–25 (2006), English translation: Int. Appl. Mech., 42, No. 11, 507–515 (2000).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Shevchenko, Thermoplasticity under Alternating Loads [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Shevchenko, M. E. Babeshko, V. V. Piskun, I. V. Prokhorenko, and V. G. Savchenko, Solution of the Axisymmetric Problem of Thermoplasticity for Thin-Walled and Thick-Walled Bodies of Revolution with Unified Systems of Electronic Computers [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. N. Shevchenko, M. E. Babeshko, V. V. Piskun, I. V. Prokhorenko, V. G. Savchenko, V. K. Stryuk, and R. G. Terekhov, “Solution of axisymmetric problems of thermoplasticity with a computer,” in: Applied Problems of Strength and Plasticity [in Russian], Issue 1, Gorky State University, Gorky, (1975), pp. 67–76.Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. N. Shevchenko, M. E. Babeshko, V. V. Piskun, and V. G. Savchenko, Space Problems of Thermoplasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar