The dirichlet problem in weighted spaces and some uniqueness theorems for harmonic functions
- 21 Downloads
This paper considers the Dirichlet problem in weighted spaces L 1(ρ) in the half-plane and in the disk. The obtained results are applied to studying the uniqueness questions of harmonic functions in the half-plane and in the half-space. Also, the uniqueness theorem of harmonic functions in the unit disk is proved.
KeywordsWeight Function Singular Point Harmonic Function Unit Disk Dirichlet Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 8.I. Ts. Gokhberg and N. Ya. Krupnik, Introduction to Theory of One-Dimensional Singular Integral Equations [in Russian], Shtiintsa, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 13.B. V. Khvedelidze, “On discontinuous Riemann–Privalov problem for several functions,” Soobshch. AN GruzSSR, 17, No. 10, 865–872 (1956).Google Scholar
- 14.N. E. Khvedelidze, “Methods of Cauchy-type integrals in discontinuous boundary-value problems of theory of holomorphic functions of one complex variable,” In: Contemporary Problems in Mathematics [in Russian], 7, Nauka, Moscow (1975), pp. 5–162.Google Scholar
- 15.S. Mandelbroit, Adjacent Series, Regularization of Sequences, and Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 16.A. I. Markushevich, Analytic Function Theory [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow–Leningrad (1950).Google Scholar
- 18.S. Prössdorf, Some Classes of Singular Integral Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 21.N. E. Tovmasyn, “On existence and uniqueness of solution of Dirichlet problem for Laplace equation in the class of functions having singularities on boundary,” Sib. Mat. Zh., 2, No. 2, 25–57 (1961).Google Scholar