Averaging operators and real equations of hydromechanics
- 21 Downloads
Pseudodifferential operators occurring in real equations of continuous-medium mechanics are discussed.
KeywordsCompression Wave Plane Case Integral Kernel Additional Boundary Condition Real Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.R. R. Aidagulov and M. V. Shamolin, “A general spectral approach to continuous medium dynamics,” Sovremennaya Matematika. Fundamental’nye Napravleniya, 23, 52–70 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.R. F. Ganiev, L. E. Ukrainskii, and O. R. Ganiev “Resonant filtration flows in a porous medium saturated with a fluid,” Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 412, No. 1 (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.F. John, Plane Waves and Spherical Means Applied to Partial Differential Equations [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Kulikovskii and E. I. Sveshnikova, Nonlinear Waves in Elastic Media [in Russian], Moskovskii Lizei, Moscow (1998).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Osiptsov, “On accounting for volume finiteness and hydrodynamic interaction of particles in gas suspensions,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 275, No. 5, 1073–1076 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Penrose, The Road to Reality: A Complete Guide to the Laws of the Universe [Russian translation], Reg. Khaotic Dinamik, Moscow–Izhevsk (2007).Google Scholar
- 9.V. Ya. Rudyak, Statistical Theory of Dissipative Processes in Gases and Fluids [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.M. Sato, “Theory of hyperfunctions. I, II,” J. Fac. Shi. Univ. Tokyo, Sect. I, 139–193 (1959); 387–437 (1960).Google Scholar
- 11.M. V. Shamolin, Some Problems of Differential and Topological Diagnosis [in Russian], 2nd Revised and Supplemented Edition, Ekzamen, Moscow (2007), pp. 240–281.Google Scholar
- 12.M. A. Shubin, Pseudodifferential Operators and Spectral Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2010