Prime graded modules
In this paper, properties of prime and strongly prime graded modules are studied. The class of strongly prime graded modules that determines a graded strongly prime radical is described.
KeywordsPrime Module Prime Ring Full Subcategory Prime Radical Ring Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 5.J. Beachy, “Some aspects of noncommutative localization,” in: Noncommutative Ring Theory, Int. Conf., Kent, 1975, Lect. Notes Math., Vol. 545, Springer (1976), pp. 2–31.Google Scholar
- 6.L. Bican, P. Jampor, T. Kepka, and P. Neměc, “Prime and coprime modules,” Fund. Math., 57, 33–45 (1980).Google Scholar
- 12.S.-X. Liu and F. van Oystaeyen, “Group graded rings, smash products and additive categories,” in: Perspectives in Ring Theory, Kluwer Academic (1988), pp. 299–310.Google Scholar
- 13.C. Nǎstǎsescu and F. van Oystaeyen, “The strongly prime radical of graded rings,” Bull. Soc. Math. Belg. Ser. B, 243–251 (1984).Google Scholar
- 14.C. Nǎstǎsescu and F. van Oystaeyen, Methods of Graded Rings, Springer, Berlin (2004).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2009