Determination of a class of countable-rank, torsion-free Abelian groups by their endomorphism rings
- 23 Downloads
Determination, up to near isomorphism, of countable-rank, block-rigid, local, almost completely decomposable groups of ring type with cyclic regulator quotient by their endomorphism rings in this class has been proved.
KeywordsEndomorphism Ring Ring Type Homogeneous Component Direct Decomposition Canonical Decomposition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Arnold, Finite Rank Torsion Free Abelian Groups and Rings, Lect. Notes Math., Vol. 931, Springer (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Blagoveshchenskaya, “Direct decompositions of local almost completely decomposable groups of countable rank,” Chebyshevskiy Sb., 6, No. 4, 26–49 (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Blagoveshchenskaya, “Duality of the theory of almost completely decomposable groups and their endomorphism rings,” Nauchno-Techn. Vedomosti SPbGPU, 1, 69–72 (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.L. Fuchs, Infinite Abelian Groups, Vols. 1, 2, Academic Press (1970, 1973).Google Scholar
- 11.A. Mader, Almost Completely Decomposable Abelian Groups, Algebra, Logic and Applications, Vol. 13, Gordon and Breach, Amsterdam (1999).Google Scholar