Estimates for solutions of retarded equations with variable coefficients
- 15 Downloads
In this work, we study retarded-type differential-difference equations with variable coefficients. Using the adjoint equation, we obtain an integral representation of the solution. A number of results on the asymptotic behavior of the solutions is proved on the basis of this representation.
KeywordsIntegral Representation Russian Translation Variable Coefficient Adjoint Equation Growth Type
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.R. Bellman and K. Cooke, Asymptotic Behavior of Solutions of Differential-Difference Equations, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc., Vol. 35, Amer. Math. Soc. (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.E. L. El’sgolts, Introduction to the Theory of Differential Equations with Deviated Argument [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Hale, Theory of Functional-Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.J. K. Hale and K. R. Meyer, A Class of Functional Equations of Neutral Type, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc., Vol. 76, Amer. Math. Soc. (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.V. B. Kolmanovskii and V. R. Nosov, Stability and Periodic Regimes of Regulated Systems with Aftereffect [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.E. Pinney, Ordinary Differential-Difference Equations [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1961).Google Scholar