Numerical diagnosis of blow-up of solutions of pseudoparabolic equations
KeywordsAccuracy Order Nonlocal Term Energy Growth Pseudoparabolic Equation Strong Generalize Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.E. Hairer and G. Wanner, Solving of Ordinary Differential Equations. Stiff and Differential-Algebraic Problems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Marchuk and V. V. Shaidurov, Increase in Accuracy of Solutions to Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Kalitkin, A. B. Al’shin, E. A. Al’shina, and B. V. Rogov, Computations on Quasi-Uniform Grids [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.E. A. Al’shina, N. N. Kalitkin, and P. V. Koryakin, “Diagnosis of singularities of the exact solution in computations with accuracy control,” Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 72, No. 2, 607–701 (2005).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Al’shin, E. A. Alshina, N. N. Kalitkin, and A. B. Koryagina, “The numerical solution of super-stiff differential-algebraic systems,” Dokl. Math. (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.M. O. Korpusov and A. G. Sveshnikov, “On blow-up of solutions of semilinear equations of pseudoparabolic type with rapidly growing nonlinearities,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz (2005) (in press).Google Scholar
- 10.M. O. Korpusov and A. G. Sveshnikov, “On blow-up of solutions of nonlinear wave equations of the Sobolev type with cubic sources,” Mat. Zametki (2005) (in press).Google Scholar
- 13.M. O. Korpusov and A. G. Sveshnikov, “On blow-up of a solution of an initial-boundary-value problem for a nonlinear, nonlocal equation of pseudoparabolic type,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz., No. 12 (2004).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2008