Approximate mathematical modelling of motions
- 23 Downloads
This paper discusses different approaches to constructing approximate mathematical models.
KeywordsMechanical Model Small Parameter Singular Perturbation Approximate Model Singular Perturbation Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Blehman, A. D. Myshkis, and Ja. G. Panovko, Mechanics and Applied Mathematics. Logics and Features of Mathematical Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.S. J. Clein, Similarity and Approximation Methods [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Ju. Ishlinsky, Orientation, Gyroscopes, and Inertial Navigation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.M. V. Keldysh, “Shimmy of a three-wheeled chassis,” Tr. TsAGI, No. 564 (1945).Google Scholar
- 5.R. P. Kuzmina, Asymptotic Methods for Regular Differential Equations [in Russian], Editorial URSS, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 7.I. V. Novozhilov, “On asymptotic mechanical models refinement,” in: Nonlinear Mechanics, Fizmatlit, Moscow (2001), pp. 174–191.Google Scholar
- 8.I. V. Novozhilov and I. S. Pavlov, “Approximate mathematical model of a wheeled carriage,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 2, 196–204 (1997).Google Scholar
- 9.A. B. Vasiljeva and V. F. Butuzov, Asymptotic Methods in Singular Perturbations Theory [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Vlakhova, “Mathematical models of railroad car dynamics with finite stiffness,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 4, 30–38 (2000).Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Vlakhova, “On noniteration approximations in a small parameter,” Vestn. Mosk. Univ. Ser. 1 Mat. Mekh., No. 5, 29–37 (2003).Google Scholar
- 12.N. E. Zhukovsky, “On bird hovering,” in: Collected Works [in Russian], Vol. 4, Gostechizdat (1949).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2007