Factorization of the R-matrix. I
- 25 Downloads
We study the general rational solution of the Yang-Baxter equation with the symmetry algebra sℓ(3). The R-operator which acts in the tensor product of two arbitrary representations of the symmetry algebra can be represented as a product of simpler “building blocks,” R-operators. The R-operators are constructed explicitly and have a simple structure. In such a way, we construct the general rational solution of the Yang-Baxter equation with the symmetry algebra s sℓ(3). To illustrate the factorization in the simplest situation, we treat also the sℓ(2) case. Bibliography: 23 titles.
KeywordsTensor Product Invariant Subspace Symmetry Algebra Casimir Operator Invariant Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.V. G. Drinfeld, “Hopf algebras and Yang-Baxter equation,” Soviet Math. Dokl., 32, 254 (1985); “Quantum Groups,” in: Proc. Int. Congress Math., Berkeley (1986), AMS, Providence (1987), pp. 798.Google Scholar
- 6.P. P. Kulish and E. K. Sklyanin, “Quantum spectral transform method. Recent developments,” Lect. Notes Phys., 151, 61 (1982); L. D. Faddeev, “How algebraic Bethe ansatz works for integrable model,” Les-Houches Lect. (1995), hep-th/9605187; E. K. Sklyanin, “Quantum inverse scattering method. Selected topics,” in: Mo-Lin Ge (ed.), Quantum Group and Quantum Integrable Systems (Nankai Lectures in Mathematical Physics), World Scientific, Singapore (1992), pp. 63–97; hep-th/9211111.MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.N. MacKay, “Rational R-matrices in irreducible representations,” J. Phys., A 24, 4017 (1991); R.-B. Zhang, M. Gould, and A. Bracken, “From the representation of the braid group to solutions of the Yang-Baxter equation,” Nucl. Phys., B 354, 625 (1991); M. Gould and Y-Z. Zhang, “ R-matrices and the tensor product graph method,” hep-th/0205071.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- 9.E. K. Sklyanin, “Private communication.”Google Scholar
- 11.J. J. de Swart, “The Octet model and its Clebsch-Gordan coeficients,” Rev. Mod. Phys., 916 (1963).Google Scholar
- 14.A. Molev, “Yangians and their applications,” (2002), math.QA/0211288.Google Scholar
- 16.P. P. Kulish, “Yang-Baxter equation and reflection equations in integrable models,” hep-th/9507070.Google Scholar
- 20.L. N. Lipatov, “High-energy asymptotics of multicolor QCD and exactly solvable lattice models,” JETP Lett., 59, 596 (1994); L. N. Lipatov, “Duality symmetry of reggeon interactions in multicolor QCD,” Nucl. Phys., B 548, 328 (1999).Google Scholar
- 21.L. D. Faddeev and G. P. Korchemsky, “High-energy QCD as a completely integrable model,” Phys. Lett., B342, 311 (1995).Google Scholar
- 22.D. Karakhanian and R. Kirschner, “Conserved currents of the three-reggeon interaction,” hep-th/9902147; “High-energy scattering in gauge theories and integrable spin chains,” hep-th/9902031; Fortschr. Phys., 48, 139 (2000).Google Scholar