An asymptotic solution of the Signorini problem for a beam lying on two rigid supports
- 15 Downloads
An asymptotic solution is constructed to the Signorini problem for a two-dimensional thin beam that is in possible contact with two rigid supports. For the position of points where the beam leaves the base, an asymptotic formula is derived by analysis of the boundary-layer phenomenon near these points. Bibliography: 13 titles.
KeywordsStress Intensity Variational Inequality Asymptotic Solution Homogeneous Problem Homogeneous Boundary Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Nazarov, Asymptotic Theory of Thin Plates and Rods. Lowering of the Dimension and Integral Estimates [in Russian], Novosibirsk (2002).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Fikera, Existence Theorems in Elasticity Theory [Russian translation], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Duvaut and J.-L. Lions, Inequalities in Mechanics and Physics [Russian translation], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Glavachek, Ya. Gaskinger, I. Nechas, and Ya. Lovishek, Inequalities in Mechanics [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 13.S. A. Nazarov and B. A. Plamenevskii, Elliptic Problems in Domains with Piecewise Smooth Boundaries [in Russian], Moscow (1991).Google Scholar