On the vertex connectivity of a relation in an association scheme
We prove that for a sufficiently closed association scheme, the Brouwer conjecture on the coincidence of the vertex connectivity and the degree of any its connected basis relation is true. Bibliography: 7 titles.
KeywordsBasis Relation Association Scheme Vertex Connectivity Connected Basis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. E. Brouwer, “Spectrum and connectivity of graphs},” CWI Quarterly}, 9}, 37–40 (199Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. Brouwer and D. M. Mesner, “The connectivity of strongly regular graphs},” European J. Combin.}, 6}, 215–216 (198Google Scholar
- 3.S. Evdokimov and I. Ponomarenko, “Separability number and schurity number of coherent configurations},” Electron. J. Combin.}, 7}, #R31 (200Google Scholar
- 4.S. Evdokimov and I. Ponomarenko, “Characterization of cyclotomic schemes and normal Schur rings over a cyclic group},” Algebra Analiz}, 14}, 11–55 (200Google Scholar
- 5.S. Evdokimov, M. Karpinski, and I. Ponomarenko, “On a new high dimensional Weisfeiler-Leman algorithm},” J. Algebraic Combin.}, 10}, 29–45 (199Google Scholar
- 6.S. Evdokimov, I. Ponomarenko, and G. Tinhofer, “Forestal algebras and algebraic forests (on a new class of weakly compact graphs)},” Discrete Math.}, 225}, 149–172 (200Google Scholar
- 7.M. Watkins, “Connectivity of transitive graphs},” J. Combin. Theory}, 8}, 23–29 (197Google Scholar