On Identities and Varieties of Associative Algebras of Finite Type
Varieties in which each finitely generated relatively free algebra is finitely defined are considered. A description of such varieties with identities is obtained, and a number of their structural properties are found. Bibliography: 7 titles.
KeywordsStructural Property Associative Algebra Finite Type Free Algebra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Markov, “On generating sets of T-ideals of finitely generated free algebras,” Algebra Logica, 18, No.5, 587–598 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.S. I. Kublanovsky, “On varieties of associative algebras with local conditions of finiteness,” Algebra Logica, 9, No.4, 119–174 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Herstein, Noncommutative Rings, Carus Mathematical Monographs (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.N. Jacobson, Structure of Rings, AMS (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.S. I. Kublanovsky, “Locally finitely approximate and locally representable varieties of associative rings and algebras,” Leningrad State Pedagogical Institute, Leningrad (1982) (deposited at VINITI, No. 6143-82).Google Scholar
- 7.N. Bourbaki, Algebre, Chaps. IV and V.Google Scholar