Self-Similarity of Some Sequences of Points on a Circle
- 17 Downloads
The self-similarity and periodicity properties are proved for the derivatives dmO0 of the sequences O0, which are obtained by shifting the unit circle by the arc \(r_2 - 1 + \sqrt 2 = [(\sqrt 2 )]\). Bibliogrhaphy: 5 titles.
KeywordsUnit Circle Periodicity Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Zhuravlev, “One-dimensional Fibonacci tilings,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Matem. (to apear)Google Scholar
- 2.Hyeong-Chai Jeong, Eunsang Kim, and Chang-Yeong Lee, “Noncommutative torus from Fibonacci chains via foliation,” J. Phys. A, 34, No.31, R1–R19 (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Manuylov, “Recurrent self-similar tilings,” Chebyshev Sb., 4, No.2, 87–90 (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Manuylov, “A continuous branching B-process and eigentilings of a circle,” in: Proceedings of XXV Conference of Young Scientists of Mechanics and Mathematics Faculty of MGU, MGU, Moscow (2003), pp. 121–124.Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Manuylov, “Basic properties of the silver section \(1 + \sqrt 2\) and some related number sequences,” in: Collection of Papers of Young Scientists, No. 3, Vladimir (2003), pp. 168–174.Google Scholar