Many-Particle Models with Two Constants of Interaction
- 11 Downloads
We discuss integrable models of quantum field theory and statistical mechanics. The dynamics and kinematics of these models are defined by Hamiltonians with symmetries determined by Lie algebras. The paper is devoted to the characterization of models such that the root vectors of their symmetry algebras run two orbits under the action of the Weyl group. Such properties possess root systems of the type B N , C N , and G2. The main focus is on models with the symmetry of algebras B N . In this case the main characteristics of the process are obtained from the system of Yang-Baxter equation and the reflection equations.
We consider the Calogero-Moser and Calogero-Sutherland models and also the formalisms of the Lax and Dunkl operators. The connection between these formalisms and method of describing these models in terms of the generalized Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov equations with the system of roots of the type B N by the example of the Gaudin model with reflection are discussed. Examples of many-particle systems that interact with each other with reflections are presented.
KeywordsReflection Field Theory Quantum Field Theory Root System Statistical Mechanic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Avan, O. Babelon, and M. Talon, “Construction of the Calogero R-matrices for the Toda and Calogero models,” Algebra Analiz, 6, No.2, 67–89 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Cherednik, “Factorizing system of particles on a half-line and root systems,” Teor. Mat. Fiz., 61, No.1, 5–44 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Drinfeld, “Quasi-Hopf algebras,” Algebra Analiz, 1, No.6, 114–148 (1989)Google Scholar
- 6.Fan Heng, Hou Bo-Yu, Shi Kang-jie, and Yang Wen-li, “Zamolodchikov-Faddeev algebra related to Z n symmetric elliptic R-matrix,” J. Phys. A: Math. Gen., 28, 3137–3175 (1995).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Golubeva and V. P. Leksin, “On the Veselov-Felder reconstruction formula in the theory of Calogero-Sutherland operators,” Teor. Mat. Fiz., 106, No.1, 62–75 (1996).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Golubeva and V. P. Leksin, “Algebraic characterization of the monodromy of generalized Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov equations of the B N type,” Tr. Mat. Inst. V. A. Steklova, 238, 124–143 (2002).Google Scholar
- 12.R. Haring-Oldenburg, “Tensor categories of Coxeter type B and QFT on the half-plane,” J. Math. Phys., 38, 5731 (1997).Google Scholar
- 16.T. Kohno, Quantized universal envelopping algebras and monodromy of braid groups, Preprint, Nagoya Univ. (1991).Google Scholar
- 20.M. O. Zhang, “How to find the Lax pair from the Yang-Baxter equation,” Commun. Math. Phys., 141, 523–531 (1991).Google Scholar