On Bifurcations of Three-Dimensional Diffeomorphisms with a Homoclinic Tangency to a “Neutral” Saddle Fixed Point
- 30 Downloads
Bifurcations of single-round periodic orbits of three-dimensional diffeomorphisms with a quadratic homoclinic tangency of manifolds of a saddle fixed point with saddle value equal to 1 are studied. Bibliography: 8 titles.
KeywordsManifold Periodic Orbit Homoclinic Tangency Quadratic Homoclinic Tangency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Gonchenko, D. V. Turaev, and L. P. Shilnikov, “Dynamical phenomena in multi-dimensional systems with a structurally unstable homoclinic Poincare curve,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 47, No.3, 410–415 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.N. K. Gavrilov and L. P. Shilnikov, “On three-dimensional dynamical systems close to systems with a structurally unstable homoclinic curve. 1,” Math. Sb. USSR, 17, 467–485 (1972); Part 2, Math. Sb. USSR, 19, 139–156 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Gonchenko and L. P. Shilnikov, “Moduli of systems with a structurally unstable Poincare homoclinic curve,” Russian Acad. Sci. Izv. Math., 41, No.3, 417–445 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Gonchenko, V. S. Gonchenko, and J. C. Tatjer, “Three-dimensional dissipative diffeomorphisms with codimension two homoclinic tangencies and generalized Henon maps,” in: Proceedings of the International Conference “Progress in Nonlinear Science” Dedicated to the 100th Anniversary of A. A. Andronov, Nizhny Novgorod (2001), pp. 63–79.Google Scholar
- 6.S. V. Gonchenko and V. S. Gonchenko, “On Andronov-Hopf bifurcations of two-dimensional diffeomorphisms with homoclinic tangencies,” Preprint No. 556, WIAS, Berlin (2000).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. Gonchenko and V. S. Gonchenko, “On bifurcations of birth of close invariant curves in the case of two-dimensional diffeomorphisms with homoclinic tangencies,” Trudy Steklov Math. Inst. (to appear).Google Scholar
- 8.V. S. Gonchenko, “On bifurcations of two-dimensional diffeomorphisms with a homoclinic tangency of manifolds of a “neutral” saddle,” Trudy Steklov Math. Inst., 236, 86–93 (2002).Google Scholar