Systems of pairs of q-distant representatives, and graph colorings
- 15 Downloads
The NP-completeness of a number of graph coloring problems related to the frequency assignment problem is proved. For this purpose, we introduce problems concerning systems of pairs of q-distant representatives (which are related to the well-known problem about the system of distinct representatives, but are NP-complete for q ≥ 2), which turned out to be convenient for proving the NP-completeness of various graph coloring problems. Bibliography: 11 titles.
KeywordsAssignment Problem Graph Coloring Coloring Problem Frequency Assignment Graph Coloring Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. R. Garey and D. S. Johnson, Computers and Intractability. A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness, San Francisco (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Battiti, A. A. Bertossi, and M. A. Bonuccelli, “Assigning codes in wireless network:Bounds and scaling properties,” Wireless Networks, 5, No. 3, 195–209 (1999).Google Scholar
- 3.H. L. Bodlaender, T. Kloks, R. B. Tan, and J. Leeuwen, “Approximation for λ-coloring of graphs,” Lect. Notes Comput. Sci., 1770, 395–409 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.G. J. Chang and D. Kuo, “The L(2, 1)-labeling problem on graphs,” SIAM J. Discrete Math., 9, 309–316 (1996).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Fiala, J. Kratochvil, and A. Proskurowski, “Distance constrained labeling of precoloed trees,” Lect. Notes Comput. Sci., 2202, 285–292 (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Fiala, T. Kloks, and J. Kratochvil, “Fixed-parameter complexity of λ-coloring,” Discrete Appl. Math., 113, 59–72 (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Fotakis, G. Pantziou, G. Pentaris, and P. Spirakis, “Frequency assignment in mobile and radio networks,” Networks in distributed computing, DIMACS Ser. Discrete Math. Theoret. Comput. Sci., 45 (1997), pp. 73–90.Google Scholar
- 8.J. P. Georges and D. W. Mauro, “On the size of graphs labeled with a condition at distance two,” J. Graph Theory, 22, 47–57 (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.J. R. Griggs and R. K. Yeh, “Labelling graphs with a condition at distance 2,” SIAM J. Discrete Math., 5, 586–595 (1992).Google Scholar
- 10.R. A. Murphey, P. M. Pardalos, and M. G. Resende, “Frequency assignment problems,” AT&T Labs Research Technical Report 98. 16. 1.Google Scholar
- 11.D. D.-F. Liu and R. K. Yeh, “On distance two labelling of graphs,” Ars Combin., 47, 13–22 (1997).Google Scholar