Morse lemmas for smooth functions on manifolds with corners
- 64 Downloads
KeywordsManifold Optimal Control Problem Lower Semicontinuous Smooth Manifold Multivalued Mapping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. A. Agrachev and S. A. Vakhrameev, “Morse theory in optimal control theory and mathematical programming”, in: Int. Soviet-Poland Symp. “Math. Meth. Optimal Control and Appl.”, Minsk, May 16–19, 1989, Abstracts of Reports [in Russian], Minsk (1989), pp. 7–8.Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Agrachev and S. A. Vakhrameev, “Morse theory and optimal control problems”, in: Nonlinear Synthesis, Progress in System and Control Theory, Vol. 9, Birkhauser Verlag, Boston (1991), pp. 1–11.Google Scholar
- 8.M. Goretsky and R. McPherson, Stratified Morse Theory, Springer, Berlin (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Milnor, Morse Theory, Princeton Univ. Press (1963).Google Scholar
- 13.I. V. Skrypnik, Nonlinear Elliptic Equations of High Order [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 16.S. A. Vakhrameev, “Hilbert manifolds with corners of finite codimension and optimal control theory”, in: Progress in Science and Technology, Series on Algebra, Topology, Geometry, Vol. 28 [in Russian], VINITI, Akad. Nauk SSSR (1990), pp. 96–171.Google Scholar
- 19.S. A. Vakhrameev, “Morse theory and Lyusternik-Shnirel’man theory in geometrical control theory”, in: Progress in Science and Technology, Series on Contemporary Problems in Mathematics, Latest Achievements, Vol. 39, [in Russian], VINITI, Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1991), pp. 41–117.Google Scholar
- 21.S. A. Vakhrameev, “Morse theory for a certain class of optimal control problems”, Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 326, No. 3, 404–408 (1992).Google Scholar
- 23.S. A. Vakhrameev, “On the transversal convexity of reachable sets of a certain class of smooth nonlinear systems”, Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 338, No. 1, 1–3 (1994).Google Scholar
- 25.F. W. Warner, Foundation of Differential Manifolds and Lie Groups, Springer, New York (1983).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000