On Well-Posedness and Hausdorff Convergence of Solution Sets of Vector Optimization Problems
- 246 Downloads
In this paper, we refine and improve the results established in a 2003 paper by Deng in a number of directions. Specifically, we establish a well-posedness result for convex vector optimization problems under a condition which is weaker than that used in the paper. Among other things, we also obtain a characterization of well-posedness in terms of Hausdorff distance of associated sets.
KeywordsWell-posedness Weakly efficient solution Hausdorff distance Convexity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Zheng, X.Y., Yang, X.Q.: Weak sharp minima for piecewise linear multiobjective optimization in normed spaces. Nonlinear Anal. 3771–3779 (2008) Google Scholar
- 5.Xu, S., Li, S.J.: Optimality conditions for weak ψ-sharp minima in vector optimization problems. Preprint (2011) Google Scholar
- 7.Luo, H.L., Huang, X.X., Peng, J.W.: Generalized well-posedness of vector optimization problems. Preprint Google Scholar
- 9.Deng, S.: Well-posed problems and error bounds in optimization. In: Kukushima, M., Qi, L. (eds.) Reformulations: Nonsmooth, Piecewise Smooth, Semismooth and Smoothing Methods, vol. 22, pp. 117–126. Kluwer, Dordrecht (1998) Google Scholar
- 11.Rockafellar, R.T., Wets, R.J.-B.: Variational Analysis. Springer, Berlin (1991) Google Scholar