Variational Sets of Multivalued Mappings and a Unified Study of Optimality Conditions
- 89 Downloads
We propose two kinds of variational sets of any order for multivalued mappings and show that they are advantageous over many known generalized derivatives in the use for establishing optimality conditions. Applying these sets, we prove both necessary and sufficient optimality conditions of any order for efficiency and weak efficiency in a unified way. Many corollaries and examples are provided to show that our results include many recent existing ones. The imposed assumptions are very relaxed and the proofs are rather short in comparison with those of recent results in the literature.
KeywordsVariational sets Multivalued mappings Nonsmooth vector optimization Efficiency Weak efficiency Optimality conditions Variational analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bonnans, J.F., Shapiro, A.: Perturbation Analysis of Optimization Problems. Springer Series in Operations Research. Springer, New York (2000) Google Scholar
- 2.Mordukhovich, B.S.: Basic Theory. Variational Analysis and Generalized Differentiation, vol. I. Springer, Berlin (2006) Google Scholar
- 3.Mordukhovich, B.S.: Applications. Variational analysis and generalized differentiation, vol. II. Springer, Berlin (2006) Google Scholar
- 6.Penot, J.-P.: Are generalized derivatives useful for generalized convex function? In: Crouzeix, J.P., Martinez-Legaz, J.E., Volle, M. (eds.) Generalized Convexity, Generalized Monotonicity: Recent Results, vol. 27, pp. 3–59. Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht (1998) Google Scholar
- 20.Luc, D.T.: Vector Optimization Theory. Springer, Berlin (1989) Google Scholar