These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Huang, H. Y., and Levy, A. V., Numerical Experiments on Quadratically Convergent Algorithms for Function Minimization, Aero-Astronautics Report No. 66, Rice University, 1969.Google Scholar
- 3.Lee, E. S. 1968Quasilinearization and Invariant ImbeddingAcademic PressNew York, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 4.Miele, A., Editor, Theory of Optimum Aerodynamic Shapes, Academic Press, New York, New York, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.Ralston, A., Numerical Integration Methods for the Solution of Ordinary Differential Equations, Mathematical Methods for Digital Computers, Edited by A. Ralston and H. S. Wilf, John Wiley and Sons, New York, New York, Vol. 1, pp. 95–109, 1960.Google Scholar
- 6.Cantrell, J. W., Method of Independent Multipliers for Minimizing Unconstrained Functions, MS Thesis, Rice University, 1969.Google Scholar
- 7.Cragg, E. E., On a Conjugate Gradient-Restoration Algorithm for Mathematical Programming Problems, PhD Thesis, Rice University, 1972.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005