On Gibbs Measures of Models with Competing Ternary and Binary Interactions and Corresponding Von Neumann Algebras II
- 27 Downloads
In the present paper the Ising model with competing binary (J) and binary (J1) interactions with spin values ±1, on a Cayley tree of order 2 is considered. The structure of Gibbs measures for the model is studied. We completely describe the set of all periodic Gibbs easures for the model with respect to any normal subgroup of finite index of a group representation of the Cayley tree. Types of von Neumann algebras, generated by GNS-representation associated with diagonal states corresponding to the translation invariant Gibbs measures, are determined. It is proved that the factors associated with minimal and maximal Gibbs states are isomorphic, and if they are of type IIIλ then the factor associated with the unordered phase of the model can be considered as a subfactors of these factors respectively. Some concrete examples of factors are given too.
KeywordsCayley tree Ising model competing interactions Gibbs measure GNS-construction Hamiltonian von Neumann algebra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Bleher, PM., Ruiz, J., Zagrebnov, VA. 1995On the purity of the limiting Gibbs state for the Ising model on the Bethe lattice, JStat. Phys.79473482Google Scholar
- 4.Bratteli, O., Robinson, D. 1979Operator algebras and Quantum Statistical Mechanics ISpringer-VerlagBerlin/New-York.Google Scholar
- 5.Bratteli, O., Robinson, D. 1981Operator algebras and Quantum Statistical Mechanics IISpringer-VerlagBerlin/New-York.Google Scholar
- 7.GanikhodjaevN.N. Rozikov, UA. 1997A description of periodic extremal Gibbs measures of some lattice models on the Cayley tree, TheorMath. Phys.111480486Google Scholar
- 10.Mukhamedov, FM. 2000Von Neumann algebras corresponding translation-invariant Gibbs states of Ising model on the Bethe lattice, TheorMath. Phys.123489493Google Scholar
- 13.Rozikov, UA. 1997Partition structures of the group representation of the Cayley tree into cosets by finite-index normal subgroups and their applications to the description of periodic Gibbs distributions, TheorMath. Phys.112929933Google Scholar